Braeburn Introduces 12 New Supported Languages for the BlueLink Smart Connect® App
Montgomery, Illinois, August 1, 2021 - Braeburn Systems LLC is pleased to announce the addition of 12 new supported languages for its Android and iOS BlueLink Smart Connect apps. Supported languages now include:
This feature is now available and ready for use on Android and iOS. If the app does not update automatically, users should run a manual update to obtain free access to this exciting new feature.
“We believe that everyone deserves to experience a great Wi-Fi Thermostat.” says Benjamin Padal, Product Specialist at Braeburn Systems LLC. “The additional languages supported will help ensure that users of any background can enjoy the many features loaded into the free app.”
- Manage multiple thermostats within one app
- Adjust system and fan settings
- Adjust temperature and humidity settings
- Multi-color program groups simplify programming
- Make quick program changes with QuickEdit®
- Copy from one thermostat to another with BlueLink QuickCopy®
- Schedule BlueLink SmartData® and Energy Usage reports
- Receive service and temperature alerts via text message or e-mail
- Geofencing for location driven temperature settings
- Service Dealer information stored within the app
Braeburn Systems LLC is a manufacturer of digital electronic and electro-mechanical thermostats and accessories, zone control systems and digital humidity controls. For more information on Braeburn products, contact your local sales representative or distributor or call our sales department at 866.268.5599.