Braeburn Premier Model 5400 Light Commercial and Residential Thermostat
Montgomery, Illinois - January 21, 2008: Braeburn has introduced the newest member of the Premier family, the Model 5400 Universal Auto Changeover Thermostat. "This advanced product is the culmination of years of research and experience in the commercial and residential temperature controls market," says Dan Poplawski, Product Manager at Braeburn Systems. "The 5400 is compatible with virtually all low voltage, single and multi-stage gas or electric heating and cooling systems, including heat pumps, with up to three stages of heating and two stages of cooling. Our 5400 replaces over 60 competitive thermostat models, allowing one thermostat to cover virtually every residential or light commercial installation."
"Feedback from the field has been very positive," quoted Terry McGowen, National Sales Manager for Braeburn Systems. "This unit is a perfect fit for every application from strip malls to residential projects. The Braeburn 5400 rounds out our product offering and allows our distributors to not only gain market share but gross profit over competitive models."Our new universal auto changeover thermostat is feature rich, and compliments our popular 5000 Series models. The new 5400 offers flexible installer and programming modes that make installation a snap.
- Installer Selectable Commercial, Residential or Non-Programmable Modes - Choose the best operation mode for your specific job, or use the ENERGY STAR(r) default settings.
- Menu-driven Installer and User Setup Modes - Supported by separate reset buttons, simplifies programming steps by automatically removing unnecessary menu options.
- Dual Powered - Choose from hardwire or battery operation to meet specific applications.
- Multi-Level Keypad Lockout - Prevents accidental or undesired temperature or settings adjustment, featuring two levels of security to satisfy residential or commercial applications.
- Programmable Independent Fan and Humidity Control - Allows the installer to program the fan to run automatically based on time, setback period, or humidity level.
- Bonus Features Included at No Additional Cost -- Fresh air control, remote indoor or outdoor temperature sensing, compressor protection, filter, UV and pad life monitoring, with adjustable differentials on all stages.
- Braeburn Warranty and Technical Support You Have Grown to Trust - Five year warranty at no additional cost and award winning support by experienced technicians are just a phone call away.
Braeburn Systems LLC is a manufacturer of digital electronic and electro-mechanical thermostats, controls and related accessories located in Montgomery, Illinois. For more information on Braeburn products, contact your local sales representative, a distributor in your area or call our sales department at 866.268.5599. www.braeburnonline.com.
Braeburn Systems LLC, 2215 Cornell Avenue, Montgomery, Illinois 60538, U.S.A.
Telephone 866.268.5599, Facsimile 866.268.8897