Braeburn Premier Model 3300 Light Commercial and Residential Thermostat
Montgomery, Illinois - January 22, 2009: Braeburn has introduced the newest member of the Premier Family, the Model 3300 Non-Programmable Auto Changeover Thermostat. "This new product is a step forward in low cost, easy to use thermostats, says Dan Poplawski, Marketing Manager at Braeburn Systems. With our new menu-driven test mode, the installer can leave the job with confidence the entire system is working properly. Costly callbacks could be a thing of the past."
"Contractors have been asking for a Universal 3H/2C low priced non-programmable thermostat for years" quoted Terry McGowen, National Sales Manager for Braeburn Systems. “Braeburn has delivered with the 3300. The indoor or outdoor sensor capability is a huge bonus for many applications including dual fuel.” This new non-programmable auto changeover thermostat has more features than our other popular 3000 Series models. The new 3300 offers flexible installation modes that make quick installation a snap.
- Simple Non-Programmable Functionality – Our simultaneous display of set-point and room temperature allows the user to quickly determine their comfort level.
- Menu-Driven Operational Test Mode – Test all system output stages including cooling, heating, emergency heat and fan operation.
- Menu-Driven Installer and User Setup Modes – simplifies programming steps by automatically removing unnecessary menu options.
- Dual Powered – choose from hardwired or battery operation to meet specific application requirements.
- Multi-Level Keypad Lockout – prevents accidental or undesired temperature or settings adjustment, featuring two levels of security to satisfy residential or commercial applications.
- Programmable Temperature Limits – Reduce costs to the building owner by limiting both heating and cooling adjustment.
- Separate Installer Clear Button / User Reset Button – separate buttons prevent accidental erasure of initial installation settings by homeowners or maintenance personnel.
- Optional Indoor or Outdoor Remote Sensors – senses the air temperature at remote indoor locations or use the optional outdoor sensor for balance point control.
Braeburn Systems LLC is a manufacturer of digital electronic and electro-mechanical thermostats, zoning products and related accessories located in Montgomery, Illinois. For more information on Braeburn products, contact your local sales representative, a distributor in your area or call our sales department at 866-268-5599.