Braeburn Introduces New Humidification Product Family
Montgomery, Illinois - August 17, 2009: Braeburn has introduced a complete line of Humidification Products to improve indoor air quality. The new items available from your Braeburn distributor now include 12, 17 and 18 gallon-per-day humidifiers for applications up to 4,200 square feet. The humidifiers, along with a complete line of accessories, pads and service parts expand the Braeburn Family of thermostats and zoning products. “Our new humidifier family is a natural extension of our indoor environmental control products,” says Dan Poplawski, Marketing Manager at Braeburn Systems. “Contractors that choose Braeburn know our products set the standard for value, ease of installation and durability."
"Braeburn Systems has found tremendous success with our thermostat and zoning products," quoted Terry McGowen, National Sales Manager for Braeburn Systems. "Adding a humidifier product line makes it even easier for distributors and contractors to get a very competitive, high quality product that comes with Braeburn’s exceptional service and support."
Braeburn now offers humidifiers, pads, humidistats, accessories, and the necessary service parts needed to complete humidification installations. The humidifiers self-hang during installation, and can be installed by one person on virtually any warm air system.
- Humidifiers – Feature the latest in humidifier designs from UV resistant DuraPlast® pad frames to the patented KineticFlo® water distribution tray that sets the standard for even water distribution. Available in 12, 17 and 18 gallon-per-day models to fit applications up to 4,200 square feet.
- Humidifier Pads – Sizes to fit almost every brand of humidifier in service. The pads allow Braeburn humidifiers, as well as other humidifiers maximumoutput. Constructed of durable premium materials for full pad life and ease of service.
- Humidistats – Included at no extra cost with each humidifier. Our humidistats are designed for easy installation directly on the air duct, or attached to the wall in the conditioned space. Our manual humidistat will be complimented in December 2009 with a fully automatic digital humidistat that dynamicallyadjusts humidity levels for optimum comfort.
- Accessories – Available to complete the humidification installation on most warm air systems. With options for 24VAC or 120VAC control, Braeburn has the solution to economical control of humidification systems.
- Service Parts – Maintain maximum output with replaceable service parts from relay boards to fan blades. Braeburn service parts fit many industry standard humidifiers and are value priced to help close service sales.
- Braeburn Warranty and Technical Support You Have Grown to Trust - Five year warranty on humidifiers, and one year on all accessories at no additional cost. And award winning support by experienced technicians located in our Montgomery headquarters is just a phone call away.
Braeburn Systems LLC is a manufacturer of digital electronic and electro-mechanical thermostats, zoning products and related accessories located in Montgomery, Illinois. For more information on Braeburn products, contact your local sales representative, a distributor in your area or call our sales department at 866-268-5599.